jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

-PEDICURE TRENDS:SPRING/SUMMER 2014-

Hi readers!!Today I write another post here in my blog.It's dedicated to pedicure trends,specially those "must have" for this colorful and fantastic next months!!


Let's start with yellow,a nailpolish that I really like but some people refuses it.I add a photo of "Illamasqua" a warmed yellow  that Optimist  offers to you:

                                                               




 Have you ever tried these delicious french sweets called "macarons"?Insipire your pedicures in these tasty and fresh pastel tones.To inspire yourself you can achieve these gorgeous products by Estée Lauder.I wanna all of them!!


                           

 

What about classical red?One of the sexiest that you can achieve.It's fashionable and it suits good with all of your outfits and sandals.Now I have my hand nails painted in this Rimmel London's red:







    That's all for today,because I don't have more time!!I hope to inspire you with these ideas:) Thanks for your time,keep visiting this site, and If  you want, you can add comments below!!

    BE ORIGINAL IN YOUR FASHION STYLES :D

1 comentario: