martes, 1 de abril de 2014

-ELLE:BEAUTY BOOK AND FASHION MAGAZINE(NEW IN)-

Good afternoon readers!! Today'll focuse my post in ELLE:BEAUTY BOOK AND FASHION MAGAZINE,that I have just bought this afternoon.
In the beauty book you can see a lot of new products.Remember:It's on fashion to have natural cosmetics such as those that you can find in The body  shop,Timotei,Alqvimia,l'Occitane...

In the fashion magazine you can see the new clothing trends for this season that had already starded!!

I put some photos of this magazines:





Then,I have also visited www.michaelkors.com and I have seen this fantastic lipstick and this gorgeous nailpolish:



*REAL FACT:Every 30 seconds it's sold a beauty product all over the world!!

Thanks for your time!!Be positive,and put colours in your life :)




2 comentarios:

  1. Aiiii o sea!!! me ha gustao mucho tu blog, ahora me voy ha hacer la manicura. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hola!! Muchas gracias o sea que nos encanta la moda

    ResponderEliminar